When your water heater stops working on a cold morning in Middle Tennessee, you want a licensed plumber who can quickly repair your system. Busy Bee Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has been a trusted name in providing plumbing services for residential and commercial properties since 2012 in Lebanon, Hendersonville and nearby communities.
A properly functioning plumbing system keeps you safe and guards your health. We provide honest assessments and transparent pricing for our services. Our plumbers ensure that all your plumbing systems work properly, reliably and safely. Our plumbing services include:
- New water heater installations
- Drain cleaning
- Full plumbing installations
- Scheduled and emergency repairs
- Upgrades to existing systems
- Maintenance services that check all components of your plumbing system
- Septic and sewer repair
Plumbing Installation and Repair Services
Whether you are building a new house or upgrading an existing system, installations must be properly done. Our licensed plumbers ensure that plumbing piping, wastewater systems and fixtures are integrated into the overall design in new construction. Water heaters must be correctly sized and placed for energy efficiency. We discuss your needs and budget before we recommend products. Our technicians work on all brands and types of plumbing products, from water heaters to garbage disposals.
We also offer plumbing repair services. If you have a leaking faucet, flooded laundry room or water seepage in your foundation, we are just a phone call away. We carry diagnostic tools to assist in determining the problem. Our trucks are stocked with high-quality parts to speed up the repair process.
Regular maintenance is the best way to minimize appliance breakdowns, leaks and other plumbing problems. Maintenance can extend the life of your appliances and fixtures, lower utility bills and keep you safe. Water heater maintenance includes inspecting each component, flushing and draining the tank, testing the temperature and pressure valve and checking expansion tank pressure. On gas units, we clean burners and check the exhaust system. On electric units, we check the anode rod and electrical connections.
Our 10-point annual inspection examines fixtures, water heaters and distribution systems. It also includes:
- Water pressure test
- Water quality test
- Faucet function test in kitchen, bathrooms, tub/shower and outside hose bib
- Shut-off function test for sinks, laundry and main
- Toilet function, including dye test to identify leaks
- Drain, wastewater and vent inspection under sinks, in crawlspace or basement, attic and other locations as appropriate.
When you call Busy Bee Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, you speak to a real person to schedule repairs, maintenance and in-home evaluations for new installations. Call today to talk to one of our experienced service technicians about your Middle Tennessee residential or commercial plumbing needs.
PLUMBING MAINTENANCE OVERVIEW
In our Plumbing Maintenance program, you will receive once a year a 10-point full plumbing system inspection that includes:
- Water Pressure test
- Water Quality test
- Faucet function test (kitchen, bathroom, tub/shower, etc.)
- Shut off function test (under sinks, laundry, and main)
- Toilet installation and function (dye test included)
- Water distribution system inspection (crawlspace/basement if applicable)
- Drain/Waste/Vent inspection (under sink, crawlspace, basement, attic where applicable)
- Outside hose bib installation and performance test
- Water Heater inspection
a. Electric- inspect elements, anode rod, thermostats, expansion tank pressure, and T&P valve function
b. Gas – exhaust performance, pull and clean burner assembly, expansion tank pressure, and T&P valve function
- Water heater flush and drain.
When the Technician has completed the inspection, he will review with you the results of his inspection and answer any questions you may have. If any repairs are needed or requested the Technician will offer options to complete work.
Most repairs can be completed at time of discovery.